Celeste and I ran today - the regular route - through Crescent Heights. We ran past a house with a great yard and the sprinklers on, and a flicker having a bath. He took off before I even had my camera out of my pocket. We ran on to the almost half way point, and there was another (the same?) flicker trying to get some food from the grass. There was enough time to get a decent photo while Celeste held off the rest of the walkers/runners from scaring the little guy and ruining the shot.Thursday, June 4, 2009
Flickr
Celeste and I ran today - the regular route - through Crescent Heights. We ran past a house with a great yard and the sprinklers on, and a flicker having a bath. He took off before I even had my camera out of my pocket. We ran on to the almost half way point, and there was another (the same?) flicker trying to get some food from the grass. There was enough time to get a decent photo while Celeste held off the rest of the walkers/runners from scaring the little guy and ruining the shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment