I walked into the bathroom and caught the cat sitting on the scale. As soon as I grabbed my camera, she did walk towards me, and I did have to coax her back on the scale - for the shot. She is strategically covering up the fact that we think she weighs in the neighborhood of 14 pounds. One of the ladies in my bookclub pointed out her weight, and when I tried to duck any responsiblity for the sloth-y-ness of my pet - she kindly reminded me - that I am the one feeding the cat!Friday, June 12, 2009
does my fur make my butt look big?
I walked into the bathroom and caught the cat sitting on the scale. As soon as I grabbed my camera, she did walk towards me, and I did have to coax her back on the scale - for the shot. She is strategically covering up the fact that we think she weighs in the neighborhood of 14 pounds. One of the ladies in my bookclub pointed out her weight, and when I tried to duck any responsiblity for the sloth-y-ness of my pet - she kindly reminded me - that I am the one feeding the cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment