Yesterday, I was driving South on MacLeod Trail - heading to lunch with my friend Alice - at The Taj Mahal Restaurant. When I got to the intersection of 39th Ave and MacLeod Trail, I stopped at the red light - looked down - and say this little toy delivery van. I managed to snap a picture - that you can see - enhanced slightly - using Microsoft Publisher! I looked for the van on my way back North after lunch - it didn't look like it had made it through the lunch hour!Thursday, April 30, 2009
watch out for the van
Yesterday, I was driving South on MacLeod Trail - heading to lunch with my friend Alice - at The Taj Mahal Restaurant. When I got to the intersection of 39th Ave and MacLeod Trail, I stopped at the red light - looked down - and say this little toy delivery van. I managed to snap a picture - that you can see - enhanced slightly - using Microsoft Publisher! I looked for the van on my way back North after lunch - it didn't look like it had made it through the lunch hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment