skip to main | skip to sidebar

Halflife - a year's journey in photos

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beautiful British Columbia


I left last Sunday for BC - to spend some time with my Mom. I found a trail close to her house - and found this on a walk.
Posted by Jane at 2:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (56)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ▼  April (17)
      • watch out for the van
      • tervis tumbler
      • spring?
      • Retreat
      • Snow Bunny
      • Bird Bath
      • Door Prize
      • Duck Mate
      • Movie Critic
      • Say it isn't snow!
      • Easter Monday
      • Happy Easter or there is a duck on the front yard
      • Beautiful British Columbia
      • Vermiculture - or - I have worms
      • Fortune Cookie
      • Stamp Collecting
      • Premium White
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)