GTS - group training session today - running from 4th St. SW to "Sandy Beach". First, I grew up - within 5 miles of Sandy Beach - and all I can say is "Who knew". Second, finding photos when running - is a great excuse - to rest. The first time past this graffiti today - my camera wouldn't work - the second time it was fine. I really like graffiti for many reasons. I don't seem to be able to take scenery shots - not my thing. But - the different graffiti on the different runs - that is something that I am all about. The thief part - that is what it says to the left of this photo - but I couldn't get it all in.Sunday, May 24, 2009
Thief!
GTS - group training session today - running from 4th St. SW to "Sandy Beach". First, I grew up - within 5 miles of Sandy Beach - and all I can say is "Who knew". Second, finding photos when running - is a great excuse - to rest. The first time past this graffiti today - my camera wouldn't work - the second time it was fine. I really like graffiti for many reasons. I don't seem to be able to take scenery shots - not my thing. But - the different graffiti on the different runs - that is something that I am all about. The thief part - that is what it says to the left of this photo - but I couldn't get it all in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment